Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

With the Thanksgiving holiday season right around the corner, I wanted to write this post and tell you all the things I am thankful for.







I am thankful for my Father in Heaven, and all his love and patience he has for me everyday. I am thankful for my savior Jesus Christ, and his sacrifice that allows me to change and progress and become better everyday.

I am thankful for my wonderful family, for all there love and support and the things they have done for me in my life thus far, and the things they continue to do for me.

I am thankful for the people here in northern California, and the wonderful things I have learned from them, and the ways they have let me serve them the past 18 months, I will always love these people so much.

May we each look around us and see the things that we are so blessed with. Even in the hard times and the trials of this life we have so much to be thankful for, may we each count our many blessings, and return thanks to our Father in Heaven for all the things he has given us to be happy in this life.

please take the time and leave a comment with the things that you are thankful for, Let us share with one another our many blessings, that we all may rejoice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment