Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Easter Declaration

The following video is of Jesus Christ and all the things he did for us, all leading up to his triumphant ressurection, at the end is the testimony of  the prophet of God on the earth today:





          On this upcoming easter Sunday, may we all remember our Savior Jesus Christ and all the things he did for us, and especially remember his ressurection.  Most importantly may we all remember that he did these things for each and everyone of us, because he loves.  Jesus said "If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)  May we all follow and do what he has asked of us.

      I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he is our Savior, I am thankful for this testimony and I pray that I can continually draw closer to him, because I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I love this video.. It touches my heart so much! I know that He Lives!!!

    ReplyDelete