Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness 2011

                                                        

     This month has alway been an exciting one for me, I love the college basketball championship. The upsets, the cinderella stories, the competive atmosphere, the buzzerbeaters.  I love everything about it.  Basketball is my passion, I love playing it and I love watching it.  For the past two years though I have not been able to see it. Why?  Because I am dealing with my own madness as a missionary.

                                            

  This March has sure had a lot of great things, definitely worth missing a little basketball over.  I have seen three of my friends and people I love get baptized, Dennis and Linda Peters and also Aaren Benning.  Also I have moved to a new area, Sebastopol, CA.  There has been a lot of "madness" as I said.  The great thing though is that there is always one steady thing.  That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  No matter what we are going through, The Gospel is a constant.  Jesus Christ is always there to guide us in our lives and as we rely and look on him we can stay calm amist all the "madness" we face in life, Good and Bad.

    I am thankful for the Gospel and for all the things it has done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment